|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, S. W. England, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager needed for a leading Defence/Aerospace organisation based in Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Project Manager with experience in managing new product design and development phase of Lifecycle.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
What you need to be the successful Senior Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Senior Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- APM/Prince 2 qualified with a demonstrable background as a Project Manager.
- Experience managing new product design and development phase of Lifecyle is essential, with through
- life additional experience highly desirable.
- EW/ Radar/ Communications equipment experience would be highly desirable in the context of
- integration on to an aerospace platform.
- Electronic engineering new product development in the context of an aerospace platform would be
- highly desirable.
- Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery
- track record.
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.