|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Senior Project Surveyor (PQS)
up to £70,000 + package
An opportunity has arisen for an Senior Project Surveyor to join one of the countries leading cost & project management consultancies on a large, new build hotel project in Central London. This fantastic project will include 90+ luxury rooms, a number of super prime residential apartments, spa, retail space and conference facilities.
The Senior Project Surveyor will be joining a well regarded business that promises exposure to a variety of exciting, technically challenging projects, no limits on career progression and access to a structured training & development programme that begins on your first day.
The Senior Project Surveyor will be joining an experienced team and working closely with the client, stakeholders, main contractors, suppliers and subcontractors and managing the projects costs over the 4 year programme. Some of the Project Surveyors main duties will include:
- Managing costs on various building packages across the project
- Supporting the Senior QS with day to day commercial management
- Assisting with the development of others on the team
- Attending site progress meetings
In return, the successful Senior Project Surveyor can expect:
- A competitive starting salary of up to £70,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Payment of professional fees
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Senior Project Surveyors considering this role will need to have:
- At least 6 years experience within a PQS environment
- Extensive hotels or high end residential experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A driven attitude and a keen learner
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to register your interest, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.