|Location: Reading||Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Senior Property Manager
Reading, Berkshire, £60,000 - £65,000
We require a Senior Property Manager to take national responsibility for property management across the portfolio, to assist the Asset Management team in delivering the business plan for each asset. With support from the Head of Facilities and assistance from the on site teams you will be responsible for ensuring property, operations and facilities management across a the portfolio is delivered smoothly and efficiently.
- Be a Chartered surveyor with an understanding of property management principles and best practice, together with the RICS guidance. A knowledge of landlord and tenant would be advantageous.
- Great with engaging with customer and tenants.
- Good knowledge of Yardi Voyager would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of Project managing refurbishment projects and major works.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and best practice for health & safety.
Manage local projects tracking expenditure to allocated budgets, regular progress reporting to the business and ensuring timely and efficient delivery.
Working with the business to ensure statutory compliance at each property, and coordinate delivery of remedial works as required.
PPM - in conjunction with advisors, produce a schedule of major works for approval, for the next 5-10 years to ensure each project building is properly maintained and safe for all occupiers and building regulation compliant.
Coordinate and Track Delivery of all on site contracts, regular and Ad hoc, delivering best practice, and procuring new cost effective contracts as needs be. Working with the on site teams to ensure they manage their contractors to deliver the expected standards, and to support them in that role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.