|Location: Nottinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Cowley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
My client is a leading provider of a range of laboratory services working with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients. They run an ISO 15189 accredited Pathology Service offering complete clinical diagnostic and histopathology service providing cutting edge predictive and prognostic testing for cancer and other diseases. The company works to ISO 9001 Genomic support to biotech/pharma and academic research groups offering state of the art DNA sequencing and informatic analysis.
Working with within the Quality Team, the successful candidate will use their practised skills, training and attention to detail to make sure that standards are maintained whether it be a new assay, service or processes. With a confident approach to collaboration, there is a requirment to take a proactive role in identifying and solving compliance issues in all areas of the business.
Will have a BSc or equivalent in a science based subject or considerable and relevant experience within a regulated industry.
- Greater than four years' experience working within an accredited healthcare QMS (e.eg. ISO 15189 or ISO 17025)
- Experience reviewing validations, risk assessment, reviewing change controls and non-conformities
- Has experience performing internal audits, supported by appropriate
- Strong IT sk and IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to complete tasks and implement improvements
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.