|Location: Nottinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Cowley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
If you have strong experience Quality Assurance and robust working knowledge of ISO 15189, my Nottinghamshire based client is going to want to speak with you. The client has experienced significant growth and is looking to offer the right Quality professional the opportunity to join their dynamic team. In addition, the successful QA professional will need BSc (or equivalent) in a science based subject or relevant experienced in a regulated industry, greater than four years working with an accredited healthcare QMS. In return, the client offers a great benefit package and the opportunity for the right QA expert to make there mark in a new role and enjoy the advantage of creating their own systems and procedures.
Other attributres being sought are;
- Experience reviewing change controls, validations, risk assessments and non-conformities
- Have experience performing internal audits, supported by appropriate training
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to complete tasks and implement improvements
- Experience implementing new services
- Experience of participation in regulatory audits
- Familiarity with Q-Pulse or similar Electronic Quality Management System
- Full driving license
The client is looking to interview QA candidates ASAP, so please contact me as a matter of urgency to discuss the role and make an application
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.