|Location: Haverhill, Suffolk||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Senior Quality Officer - Risk Management
Reporting to Quality Systems Team Leader, as a Risk Management Senior Quality Officer for my clients site, you will play an integral role within the site quality system. By managing site proactive and reactive risks, developing the site risk profile, implementing risk tools and risk assessment actions; you will drive site continuous improvement related to Quality Risk Management initiatives. You will be exposed to all business areas influencing and improving quality across the site as well as growing in your role and developing your skills too.
- Integrating risk management principles into quality systems across proactive and reactive processes
- Leading activities related to the quality site risk profile for proactive risks, facilitating and co-ordinating risk assessments, FMEAs, HACCPs, investigations and CAPA plans
- Driving activities related to escalation and management of reactive risks, Quality Alerts, Risk Investigations and Risk Reports
- Evolving the site risk assessment process to create efficient and robust site risk profile
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Quality Management system, cGxP and regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills to facilitate quality project work
- Effective communication and facilitation skills to ensure the successful outcome for investigations, risk assessments and other evaluations
- Ability to influence at senior level
- Good listening skills to allow for accurate data gathering
- BSc or equivalent is desirabl
- Experience in conducting or participating in quality risk assessment tools preferrable but not mandatory
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.