|Location: Cheshire, England||Salary: £350 - £370 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Senior Quality Supplier Manager
Macclesfield + Remote Working
12 Month Contract
£370 per day
Senior Quality Supplier Manager needed for a leading multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Macclesfield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Quality Supplier Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a pharmaceutical Quality Management role and strong demonstrable experience of cGMPs, quality Systems and the pharma supply chain environment. You would desirably have a relevant degree in a science / technical field such as pharmacy, biology, chemistry, engineering or equivalent experience. Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills are a must.
This role will have a mix of remote working with an onsite needed when required.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Quality Supplier Manager will include:
You will be responsible for assuring the quality of materials received by the company from the designated supplier portfolio and will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during supplier related projects.
You will be accountable for the Quality System oversight of Supplier related product quality complaints, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and escalation, and Quality Agreements between the company and External Suppliers; and the preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites and site transfers.
You will drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team.
This role will also include the quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers. Key is building and maintaining a high level of understanding of relevant production processes and quality systems.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Quality Supplier Manager:
- Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Broad work experience, with relevant experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopoeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to work independently under your own initiative
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required, up to approximately 10% of the time
- Experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quality Supplier Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.