|Location: Coventry||Salary: £60000.00 - £75000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Design Change)
£60,000 to £85,000 + car/travel & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure project in the West Midlands. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an established and growing team that are responsible for the delivery of a multi-billion pound, high profile and complex project which will change the lives of people travelling across the country for years to come.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining the main works team near to Birmingham and overseeing the management of costs during all potential design changes. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for initiating and leading commercial tasks and processes related to design changes across the programme
- Supporting the design, project management and commercial management teams with the impact of design related changes
- Protecting the wider businesses commercial position by utilising an in depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes
- Prepare and issue subcontract invitations to tender and evaluate tender returns
- Support, mentor and develop a small team of junior surveyors
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered long term secured worked in the region on an exciting, high profile project that utilises the latest construction technology and processes. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with previous experience of working on design changes from either a PQS/Consultancy or main contracting background. Any experience in those areas will need to come from a civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities background.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for a top tier main contractor with no limits on career progression, the support of a forward thinking and experienced team and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £60,000 to £85,000
- Car or Travel allowance (£4,500 to £6,000)
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Flexible working policy (home/office split)
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and the position above sounds of interest then get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.