|Location: Acton||Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Car, Travel & Package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 to £70,000 + travel & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working on HS2 in West London. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a growing commercial team focused on delivering the HS2 Main Works which will include construction of shafts, tunnels, bridges and retaining walls alongside a number of other large structures.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be managing their own portfolio of projects and developing a small team of surveyors at various stages of their careers. Some of your key duties will include:
- Produce monthly cost reports and forecasts
- Ensure the companies commercial policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Prepare and complete sub-contract documentation
- Prepare and process sub-contractor applications for payment
- Agree sub-contractor final accounts
- Manage variations and change control
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the commercial team
- Support the commercial leadership team and keep them updated with progress
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for one of the UK's leading main contractors and presented with a competitive salary & package, the support of a friendly and knowledgeable commercial leadership team and offered a career with no limits on how far you can go within the business. The package on offer will include:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £70,000
- Travel Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this position will need to have a solid understanding of the NEC suite of contracts, good cost reporting skills and previous experience working on major infrastructure projects for a leading main contractor. You'll also need to be commercially astute, driven and keen to learn and develop your own career.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an award winning employer on a major project. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.