|Location: Herefordshire, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
I have an exciting opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a £180m+, long term contract for a local authority near to the Welsh/English border. The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy, professional team of surveyors overseeing the commercial delivery of highways maintenance & improvement works, street cleaning, street lighting and the management of parks and open spaces.
The Managing Quantity Surveyor will need to have a relevant degree - i.e. Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management or Construction Project Management and live local to their offices near to Hereford.
Alongside yearly pay reviews and ongoing training & development, you'll also be offered a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £65,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Payment of professional fees
As the Managing Quantity Surveyor, some of your main duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for overseeing the core commercial activities on the framework
- Maximise the profitability of the contract
- Assist with the development of junior surveyors on the project
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years experience for a main contractor with civil engineering experience
- Sound understanding of the NEC contract
- Excellent communication skills
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join an industry leader with a strong pipeline of work and great career opportunities. If you're interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. Don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.