|Location: Twickenham, London||Salary: £400 - £430 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£400-430 per day (Outside IR35)
I have a contract opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a highways maintenance contract in SW London for at least 6 months. The rate on offer is between £400 and £430 per day depending on experience.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties will include:
- Remeasuring outstanding large projects and agreeing the final account with the client
- Assisting with the reconciliation of past valuations and payments for small schemes
- Provide advice and guidance to the other surveyors on the contract
- Assess subcontractor accounts
- Negotiate and set up contracts with the supply chain
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have recent UK highways experience and familiar with the NEC3 contract.
To get more details on this opportunity, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.