|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 to £55,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading infrastructure contractor at their offices Bristol. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a growing commercial team delivering a £40m civil engineering project that will include new tunnels, bulk earthworks, land remediation and more. A key part of your role will be to act as the linchpin on the project, coordinating the commercial delivery of the program and supporting the MQS in developing the region.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be overseeing a small team of surveyors across the project. Some of you duties will include:
- Ensuring the site team follow the right commercial processes
- Prepare internal reporting documents
- Preparation of valuation & applications for payment
- Administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Measurement of quantities
- Prepare accurate cost reports
- Develop, mentor and support junior staff within the commercial team
On offer is a very competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £55,000 (based on experience)
- £7,000 car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- 26 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
You'll also have the benefit of a supportive and approachable senior management team, the financial stability of an established, cash rich businesses and no glass ceilings on where you can progress your career.
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have a RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying and:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of construction processes, project controls, risk analysis, procurement, contract administration and dispute resolution
- Willing to travel across London between projects
- Confident when working under your own guidance and reporting into the senior management
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.