|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car & Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading infrastructure contractor at their offices in Central London. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy, growing specialist business unit working with clients including UK Power Networks, National Grid, SSE, London Underground and others and responsible for overseeing a small portfolio of projects across the capital.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given an opportunity that includes yearly pay and performance reviews that will lead to rapid career progression, exposure to a variety of different projects valued from £1m to £10m each, the support of an experienced and approachable senior management team and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £58,000
- £7,000 car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- 27 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Some of the Quantity Surveyors duties will include:
- Ensuring the site team follow the right commercial processes
- Prepare internal reporting documents
- Preparation of valuation & applications for payment
- Administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Measurement of quantities
- Prepare accurate cost reports
- Develop, mentor and support junior staff within the commercial team
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A degree or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of construction processes, project controls, risk analysis, procurement, contract administration and dispute resolution
Candidates working through their APC or those that are chartered with the RICS will be at an advantage.
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.