|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading name in the UK construction industry on a £200m+ infrastructure project.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be site based and play a pivotal role in ensuring the projects financial success through careful commercial management and by closely working with the wider site team throughout each stage of the project.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Efficiently manage the project's financial aspects, including cost forecasting, budget monitoring, and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, as well as assessing contractual claims and variations.
- Oversee procurement processes, negotiate contracts, and manage supplier relationships.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks related to project costs.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Support the junior surveyors on the project with the development of their careers
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will become an integral part of my clients team and part of a collaborative workplace, fostering innovation and facilitating professional advancement. They will benefit from a well-defined career development path, featuring promising opportunities for growth, all under the guidance and support of an experienced senior management team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a generous salary and an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £65,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £7,000 or company car
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Plus other great benefits
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will need the following skills and experience to be considered for this opportunity:
- Proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor in an infrastructure environment
- Strong knowledge of the NEC form of contract & procurement processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
If you are looking for a new career challenge in Quantity Surveying and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, the please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.