|Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a major infrastructure project in West London. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy and growing team on this high profile project which includes the construction of a large diameter, twin bored tunnel alongside a number of access shafts, the relocation of existing utilities assets, access roads and retaining walls across the length of the project.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Commercial Manager and the wider commercial management team, providing support to various parts of the project. Some of your key duties will include:
- Supporting the procurement team with the tender process including the production of subcontract documentation
- Managing subcontractor from the initial placement of the order through to final account
- Agree interim applications for payment and final accounts with subcontractors
- Produce monthly cost reports, forecasts and contract budget reports
- Maintain accurate and effective cost control
- Ensure the risk registers are accurately maintained
- Provide support with the development and growth of the team
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a role that includes exposure to a high profile, high value and exciting construction project with room for rapid career progression and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- Travel allowance
- Matched pension contributions
- BUPA healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid professional membership e.g. RICS, ICES etc.
- Life and accident cover (x4)
- Hybrid working - 3 days on site & 2 days remote
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working for a main contractor on a civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities project within the UK. You'll need excellent communication skills, be keen to progress and develop your career and live within a commutable distance of the site near to Uxbridge.
To register your interest in this position, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.