|Location: Leeds, Leeds, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£60,000 to £65,000 + car & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a new project in Leeds. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be site based and tasked with developing a small team whilst overseeing the commercial delivery of a £70m high rise residential project.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved from the very start of the project and given the opportunity to put their own mark on the programme from day 1. You'll be leading a small team and some of your key duties will include:
- Managing the procurement process for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Production and submission of cash flow forecasts
- Provide monthly WIP reports inline with agreed deadlines
- Preparation of final accounts including the agreements of variation accounts
- Build a trusting relationship with the site based teams, stakeholders, consultants and the client
- Provide regular and accurate updates to the management team about the projects progress
- Act as a mentor for junior surveyors within the team
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £60,000 to £65,000
- Car/travel allowance
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- BUPA healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must come from a building background and have previously worked for a UK based main contractor. You'll need good communication skills and live within a reasonable commute of the centre of Leeds.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.