|Location: Leeds||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 to £55,000 + car & Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working on the M1 near to Leeds.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team delivering a £40m contract to oversee the management of an 18 mile long stretch of motorway. The contract covers both routine and cyclical maintenance, asset management, lifecycle maintenance and small projects. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties will include:
- Taking a lead role on procurement activities
- Manage order tracking with the internal system
- Provide monthly updates to the commercial leadership team
- Manage the contracts cash flow
- Identify contract variations
- Manage the subcontractor tender process
- Ensure all subcontract orders are placed in the right manner
- Offer support & guidance to other members of the commercial team
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a role that includes exposure to a wide array of different highway related projects, the support of a strong leadership team and the backing and stability of working for a cash rich employer on a secured contract. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £55,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have previous experience working on highways projects or similar, low value, high volume contracts. You'll need to have a strong understanding of the NEC suite of contracts, excellent communication skills and able to drive between the office and projects.
Get in touch today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.