|Location: Scotland||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Central Belt (Scotland)
£50,000 to £65,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering a growing pipeline of work across the Central Belt in Scotland. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a household name and given the opportunity to work on exciting, technically challenging projects whilst working for an employer that believes in offering a work life balance, no limits on career progression and continuous opportunities for personal development.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the financial management of projects from award through to completion. Some of your duties will include:
- Overseeing the procurement process, advising on alternative contract forms and procurement arrangements
- Manage the monthly preparation of CVR's and other commercial reports
- Identify commercial risks and provide solutions and alternative options
- Manage subcontract accounts including awarding contracts, managing payments and settlement of final accounts
- Offer advice and guidance on training and development opportunities to junior surveyors within the team
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given an opportunity that includes rapid career progression , exposure to a wide array of exciting and technically challenging projects with values from £20m to £100m and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £65,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay and performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working for a main contractor within the construction sector alongside a natural commercial mindset and good communication skills.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.