|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 to £70,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor at their offices in Cambridge. The role promises exposure to a number of exciting project across the private & public sectors including work within the education, healthcare, commercial, industrial, leisure, hospitality and defence sectors with project values of up to £80m.
Some of the Senior Quantity Surveyors key duties will include:
- Ensuring maximum project cash flow
- Ensuring the team exceeds their set KPI's
- Preparing the monthly cost reports
- Managing sub-contract accounts
- Value Engineering
- Managing commercial risks
You'll also be assisting with the development of junior surveyors and supporting the commercial leadership team with their day to day duties.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given a platform for rapid career progression and personal development, exposure to a variety of exciting projects, the stability of an established and well regarded employer and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £70,000
- Car allowance of £6,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- At least 5 years experience working for a main contractor within the building sector
- Previous experience working on large construction projects
- Construction contract experience covering either NEC or JCT
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within a commutable distance of Cambridge
If you're looking for a new opportunity and you'd like to know more about this position, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.