|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £52000 - £58000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civils/Infrastructure)
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering & infrastructure experience has arisen with a leading infrastructure contractor at their offices in Central London. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy, growing specialist business unit working with clients including UK Power Networks, National Grid, SSE, London Underground and others and responsible for overseeing a small portfolio of projects across the capital.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given an opportunity that includes yearly pay and performance reviews that will lead to rapid career progression to MQS within 12 months, exposure to a variety of different projects valued from £1m to £10m each, the support of an experienced and approachable senior management team and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £52,000 to £58,000
- £7,000 car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- 27 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Some of the Senior Quantity Surveyors duties will include:
- Ensuring the site team follow the right commercial processes
- Prepare internal reporting documents
- Preparation of valuation & applications for payment
- Administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Measurement of quantities
- Prepare accurate cost reports
- Develop, mentor and support junior staff within the commercial team
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A degree or masters in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working for a UK based main contractor
Candidates working through their APC or those that are chartered with the RICS will be at an advantage.
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.