|Location: Central Bedfordshire||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Construction, Engineering, Planning and Project Controls, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 21 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to join an award winning construction consultancy. They will join a growing PMO team who are supporting clients in the delivery of major construction programmes across the UK.
The Senior Risk Manager will be a pivotal member of an established team who are providing project management services to a key client on a major infrastructure project in the Northern Home Counties, a scheme valued circa £1.5bn. This is a hybrid role split between remote working, offices in London or Birmingham and client's offices in Bedfordshire when required for meetings.
The Senior Risk Manager will have proven construction industry knowledge and an in depth understanding of risk, as well as a broader appreciation of project controls. They must be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication and client management skills.
This is a hands-on role and, although support will be available, the successful candidate is required to be self-motivated and to achieve deliverables and objectives with minimal supervision. To be considered for this opportunity the Senior Risk Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Relevant professional certification, or a desire to work towards, such as APM Risk Certificate, IRM Certificate
- Previous experience working on complex construction / engineering projects
- Previous experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders with competing interests
- Possess the ability to translate and distil complex data and information into clear and engaging messages and reports
- Experience in the application of Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) techniques and tools
- Experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans within projects.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management tools.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in challenging timeframes
- Excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £80,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package which includes a £6,000 annual car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 59716.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.