|Location: Cumbria||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + package|
|Sector: Engineering, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to join an award winning construction consultancy. They will join a growing PMO team who are supporting clients in the delivery of major construction programmes across the UK.
The Senior Risk Manager will join a new team who are providing project management services to a key client in Cumbria on the delivery of a large and complex £1bn project within the nuclear industry. The Senior Risk Manager will split their working week between client's offices in Cumbria 2 days per week with the remainder of the week working from home.
The Senior Risk Manager will have proven construction industry knowledge and an in depth understanding of risk, as well as a broader appreciation of project controls. They must be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication and client management skills.
This is a hands-on role and, although support will be available, the successful candidate is required to be self-motivated and to achieve deliverables and objectives with minimal supervision. To be considered for this opportunity the Senior Risk Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Relevant professional certification, or a desire to work towards, such as APM Risk Certificate, IRM Certificate
- Previous experience working on complex construction / engineering projects
- Previous experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders with competing interests
- Possess the ability to translate and distil complex data and information into clear and engaging messages and reports
- Experience in the application of Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) techniques and tools
- Experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans within projects.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management tools.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in challenging timeframes
- Excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £80,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package which includes a car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950884.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.