|Location: Warrington||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 24 days ago|
We are looking for experienced Safety Case Engineers to join our growing team so if you are a safety professional looking for a new challenge then we would like to hear from you. There are home base opportunities as well as being based near Glasgow, Warrington or London.
We are looking for self-motivated, passionate safety professionals to grow the existing safety case capability.
Particular areas of interest are:
- Nuclear Waste and Decommissioning
- Nuclear Licensing and Regulation
- Pressurised Water Reactors
- Internal and External Hazards assessment
The specifics of these roles will vary dependent on your skills and experience but as a senior safety case engineer you can expect to be leading projects for a range of clients across the UK nuclear industry including new build projects, supporting operating facilities, as well decommissioning and waste management.
You will also have the opportunity to take an active role in business development, building and maintaining relationships with clients and supporting bids for large and small projects and frameworks.
- A Degree (or relevant work experience) in; Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Physics or Mathematics etc.
- Significant experience in the production of Safety Assessments for nuclear facilities in the UK.
- A detailed understanding of UK regulatory requirements and international standards and guidance particularly relating to Nuclear Safety Assessment.
We have a competitive benefits package on offer including:
- Generous annual training allowance and tailored development pathway
- Fully flexible working arrangements to suit individuals
- 25 days' holiday entitlement plus an additional day of paid holiday on your birthday if this falls on a weekday
- Company bonus scheme
- Ability to sell or purchase leave
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance, including option to extend to other family members
- Paid membership of two professional institutions / organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Longevity bonus
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.