|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £21.50 - £23.50 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 10 days ago|
8 Month Contract
Senior Scientist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Scientist within Bioscience and with laboratory experience in pharmacology, in vivo, cell biology, biochemistry, or a related field, strong technical and experimental ability to deliver data from the lab and has a passion for experimental work with a desire to pursue a career from the lab.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Scientist will include:
- Delivering ex vivo pharmacodynamic data according to the study plan as agreed with the team leader or project supervisor
- Designing, performing and interpreting pharmacodynamic tumour data from in vivo studies using RNA and protein profiling techniques eg western blotting, ELISA, qPCR
- Providing expert interpretation of the data, identifying innovative solutions to problems and putting forward plans for further experiments
- Communicating experimental data and key findings in a clear and concise manner to project teams
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records
- Maintaining an awareness of current developments in the literature to support projects
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Scientist:
- PhD or 3 years of relevant industrial laboratory experience in pharmacology, in vivo, cell biology, biochemistry, or a related field
- Evidence of strong technical and experimental ability to deliver data from the lab
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive and collaborative team player with willingness to improve and learn new skills
- Passion for experimental work with a desire to pursue a career from the lab
- Lab-based drug discovery experience in academic or pharmaceutical company setting
- Understanding of in vivo study design.
- An understanding of the drug discovery process
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scientist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.