|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Cowley|
My client is a growing and dynamic contract research organisation scientifically lead and evaluating novel therapeutic products on behalf of its rapidly growing client base. Attaining international recognition for its research and ability to deliver life changing therapies, passion in science is throughout everything that they do and their overiding objective is to discover the best translational endpoints for clients globally.
The opportunity is a great chance for a proactive and motivated In Vivo Neuroimmunology scientist/senior scientist with expertises in preclinical neuroscience, focussing on rodent models of neurodegeneration/neuroinflammation. This opportunity is based at historic Trinity College Dublin.
Apart from being an organised, inquisitive and collaborative hands on scientist, the successful candidate will also possess the follwing traits;
- PhD in Neuroscience, Immunology, Pharmacology or a related discipline; or a similar BSc/MSc degree with 3-5 years relevant lab-based experience
- In vivo neuroimmunology or pharmacology experience, including rodent surgical, dosing and tissue sampling techniques
- Expertise in neurobiology, neuroimmunology and/or neurodegeneration
- Expertise in the design, development and validation of preclinical studies for compound efficacy profiling and screening; including analysing data and report writing
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently and proactively
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and ability to be flexible in case of changing priorities
If this sounds of interest, whether you have a current HOL/HPRA licence or not, please contact me ASAP to discuss. The client is keen to find the right Scientist and get them started ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.