|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer will be skilled in general software engineering, full stack development, as well as digital specialities, and will be experienced working successfully and accountably within a scrum team, delivering good quality solutions. He or she will be a confident and supportive guide and mentor for more junior team members and will participate as a thoughtful, credible technical advisor in general technical discussions.
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably for medical applications.
- Significant .NET Platform (C#, .NET Core)
- Back end: Microservices, REST APIs (openAPI, Swagger), MS SQL Node, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, gRPC, VMware, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, SonarQube
- Understanding and experience of version management, with knowledge of API Gateways
- Familiarity with Familiarity with various design patterns such as Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing, TDD, DDD, Golang, Node.js, Infrastructure as Code, Workstation Provisioning, Vagrant, Packer, Puppet, Ansible, Monorepo, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger, Nginx, Netscaler, HAProxy, Consul, Rally, Azure DevOps
- Confidence with asynchronous programming and event driven systems using Message queues
- Proficient with Shell Scripting using Linux Shell / Bash and/or Windows Powershell.
- Experience of working with Agile delivery processes- understanding of SAFE agile practices
- Excellent understanding and experience of the overall SDLC for application development
- Experience of working in a strongly regulated industry - preferably healthcare
- Strong technical communication skills, and the ability to influence others with articulation and insight
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.