|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer needed for a world leading aerospace and defence organisation based in Greenford. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C++ programming, Embedded C/C++ and Agile development methodology.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (option to buy and sell holiday after 12 months of employment). Able to purchase an additional 5 days taking you 30 days overall.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme (contribution is matched by the company)
- Health Screening
- Private Medical - BUPA
- Dental Insurance
- All Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Charitable Giving
- Car Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Affinity Benefits - Travel Insurance, Free Medical Health line, Employee Support Line
What the role of Senior Software Engineer entails:
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be part of an innovative team of developers to provide full stack software development expertise across a broad range of products within the domain of Naval Weapons Systems, Combat Management Systems and Data Distribution systems.
What you need to be the successful Senior Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have experience with some or all of the following disciplines:
- C++ programming.
- Embedded C\C++
- UML - Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect
- Windows / Linux
- Good understanding of networking (TCP-IP, Serial etc.)
- Architectural design
- Formal software design methodology (UML, OO).
- Agile development methodology and lifecycle.
- Writing technical reports
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.