|Location: Crawley||Salary: £50000 - £58000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Senior Software Engineer - 0904
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers - healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.Do you want to make a difference in people's lives developing life-saving treatment solutions for cancer and brain disorders, and helping clinicians deliver personalized radiotherapy treatment care for every patient?
Bring your passion, experience, technical expertise and join our talented team of Engineers in our QA solutions team as Senior Software Engineer. You will be a key contributing member developing AQUA - software platform that centralizes all the end-to-end machine quality assurance activities for radiation therapy at radiation oncology departments in hospitals and clinics. As part of the geographically distributed software team, you will collaborate with other software developers, physicists, product and project managers, and verification & validation professionals, contributing to this product as part of larger software and hardware solutions.
- Effective problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Strive for holistic understanding of the problem at hand, and takes pragmatic approach in design decisions
- Willingness to challenge assumptions, view problems as opportunities for growth and improvement
- OO design principles, data structures and database concepts
- Full stack development using Java, .NET platform (C#, .NET Core)
- Relational database: SQL
- Experience of CI/CD
- Understanding and experience of Agile.
- Structured and professional approach to engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques.
- Understanding and experience of the overall SDLC for application development
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- SAFe methodologies.
- Previous experience of Medical Devices (or other regulated/safety critical areas)
- Image processing knowledge / experience and understanding of DICOM standard
- Back end: Microservices, REST APIs, SQL, Rabbit MQ
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
- Domain Driven Design practices
- Asynchronous programming and event driven systems using Message queues
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.