|Location: England||Salary: £65 - £72 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 7 days ago|
12 month contract
- Provides statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Under guidance of a more experienced statistician will undertake design and analysis of complex studies.
- Analysing internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Applies modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results etc
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for study and/or project delivery
- Produce analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables for standard CSRs, GMA studies or publications
- Able to interpret, summarise and communicate results of standard studies.
- Contribute to the improvement of methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
- Apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Accountable for the quality of their statistical work
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component)
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in more than one setting
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration and Team Working Skills
- Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R)
- Collaboration required
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to problems, problem solving and quality focus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.