|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer needed for a well-known Infrastructure services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Structural Engineer that takes pride in their work with previous experience working on construction projects. You must have a structural design background involving structural reinforced concrete, steel structures and foundation. In addition to competence with Auto CAD and bridge station inspection data input.
The successful candidate would will have previous structural engineer experience and will ideally hold the following qualifications - BEng Civil Engineering Degree, CEng Member of ICE or IStructE, MICE or MIStructE member. The individual will have good communication skills, a high level of experience, knowledge of Microsoft Office and will hold a valid CSCS card.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Private health care
- Flexible Working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Working on maintenance schemes including bridges, footbridges, pedestrian subways and pipe subways
- Undertaking principal inspection and general inspection on highways structures such as multi-spans road bridges, road underpasses, bridges over rails, footbridges over the river Thames, Waterloo Bridge, monuments and the river Thames embankment walls
- Providing urgent structures advice to local authorities
- Meeting with clients to discuss programmes, finances and issues
- Working with Operations Managers on profit and loss reporting, cost reporting and forecasts
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Structural Engineer:
- Previous structural engineer experience
- Ideally hold the following qualifications: BEng Civil Engineering Degree, CEng Member of ICE or IStructE, MICE or MIStructE member
- Excellent communication skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CSCS card holder
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.