|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer needed for a construction organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced structural engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of infrastructure services.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - BEng Civil Engineering Degree, CEng Member of ICE or IStructE, MICE or MIStructE member.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Working on maintenance schemes including bridges, footbridges, pedestrian subways and pipe subways
- Providing urgent structures advice to local authorities
- Undertaking principal inspection and general inspection on highways structures such as multi-spans road bridges, road underpasses, bridges over rails, footbridges over the river Thames, Waterloo Bridge, monuments and the river Thames embankment walls
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Structural Engineer:
- Previous experience on construction projects and structural design background
- Skills including the use of: AutoCAD and Bridge Station inspection data input
- Excellent communication skills and valid CSCS
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.