|Location: Bristol||Salary: Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Systems Engineer
Bristol with home working flexibility.
£50,000 - £65,000 DOE + Bonus and Benefits Package
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer that has experience of leading complex systems engineering and/or requirements engineering projects.
You will be joining an established and successful Requirements Management Team and helping them to meet their busy workload.
In this role you will be able to lead on a range of projects, predominantly in the Defence, Nuclear and Energy sectors, working with and mentoring junior staff and contributing to the successful delivery of contracts to external customers.
You will be leading and delivering projects related to User and System Requirements, Acceptance (including Verification and Validation work), Model-Based Systems Engineering and potentially modelling and architecture.
You should have a solid understanding of the systems engineering processes, requirements elicitation and management and acceptance principles.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of the Systems Engineering V lifecycle, User Requirements, System Requirements, interface management and verification & validation.
- Experienced in elicitation and management of User and System Requirements.
- The use of Model Based Systems Engineering techniques to support requirements development.
- Ability to apply relevant Systems Engineering methodologies and toolsets (including experience of DOORS software).
- Able to apply 'Systems Thinking' to problems at technical, project or enterprise level.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and have experience of direct client facing roles.
If this sounds of interest and you are ready to join an exciting multi-industry engineering consultancy please get in touch today to discuss this role and your background in detail.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.