|Location: Worcestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Cyber Security and Defence organisation based in Worcestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Systems Engineer to lead technical engineering activities through the full engineering lifecycle within Cyber Intelligence/Security focussed projects. The Senior Systems Engineer will ideally have a broad understanding of MOD and industry standard acceptance processes with proven capability rollout (transfer to operations) using Agile (desirable) and 'V' (Essential) lifecycles and will possess technical competencies such as Cryptography and Key Management, Vulnerability Research (CN*), Cyber Defence, Cyber Exercising and DOORS.
- Competitive annual salary
- Flexible working
- Pension - up to 10.5% company contributed
- Multiple health, leisure, childcare, medical and retail discounts
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
- Working either as part of a team or individually to deliver requirements engineering projects to support internal and external customers in their planning and management of acquisition, research or product development activities.
- Supporting the requirements, procurement and V&V phases of projects.
- Analysing stakeholder needs and expectations to elicit, document and manage their requirements for a capability.
- Analysing customer requirements and translating them into logical system requirements and constraints.
- Collaborating with project teams as a solution develops to ensure its continuing compliance to requirements.
- Managing complex information sets.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
- An ability to understand and analyse business need (Operational User / Mission Need) and articulate these as requirements; engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to establish and validate this need, and provide supporting argument / evidence to business cases.
- Experience of translating business need into high level requirements and design, at the enterprise level, covering the range of elements that make up capabilities (e.g. pan DLOD, PPITF)
- Ability to work with other Project/Systems Engineering and Subject Matter Experts to develop detailed designs and planning through to planning for integration, verification and validation across, having also undertook IV&V.
- Broad understanding of MOD and industry standard acceptance processes with proven capability rollout (transfer to operations) using Agile (desirable) and 'V' (Essential) lifecycles.
- Technical competencies: Cryptography and Key Management, Vulnerability Research (CN*), Cyber Defence, Cyber Exercising, DOORS®, architectures, including enterprise architecting and Architectural Framework (e.g. MODAF, TOGAF), Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that all applicants hoping to be considered for the Senior Systems Engineer must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.