|Location: Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Senior Systems Engineer (Cyber)
Senior Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Worcestershire. They're looking to employ an experienced Senior Systems Engineer who will be leading technical engineering activities through the full engineering lifecycle, working in and leading multidiscipline technical teams in a project/programme focused environment.
The successful Senior Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
- Working either as part of a team or individually to deliver requirements engineering projects to support internal and external customers in their planning and management of acquisition, research or product development Security t activities.
- Supporting the requirements, procurement and V&V phases of projects.
- Analysing stakeholder needs and expectations to elicit, document and manage their requirements for a capability.
- Analysing customer requirements and translating them into logical system requirements and constraints.
- Collaborating with project teams as a solution develops to ensure its continuing compliance to requirements.
- Managing complex information sets.
What you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- An ability to understand and analyse business need (Operational User / Mission Need) and articulate these as requirements; engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to establish and validate this need, and provide supporting argument / evidence to business cases.
- Experience of translating business need into high level requirements and design, at the enterprise level, covering the range of elements that make up capabilities (e.g. pan DLOD, PPITF)
- Ability to work with other Project/Systems Engineering and Subject Matter Experts to develop detailed designs and planning through to planning for integration, verification and validation across, having also undertook IV&V.
- Broad understanding of MOD and industry standard acceptance processes with proven capability rollout (transfer to operations) using Agile (desirable) and 'V' (Essential) lifecycles.
- Technical competencies: Cryptography and Key Management, Vulnerability Research (CN*), Cyber Defence, Cyber Exercising, DOORS®, architectures, including enterprise architecting and Architectural Framework (e.g. MODAF, TOGAF), Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.