|Location: England||Salary: £45000 - £50200 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Senior Systems Engineer
Multiple Locations; Surrey, Bristol, Dorset, Portsmouth or Barrow-In-Furness.
Senior Systems Engineer needed for a well-known defence organisation based across multiple locations, who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the full system engineering lifecycle, requirements analysis, system design, verification and validation.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Engineering, Physics, Maths, Science etc. and have a keen interest in System Engineering. If you have commercial experience of using system analysis and design tools such as Enterprise Architect, that would be a plus!
- Salary: Up to £50,200 per annum, dependant on experience
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan
- Progression Scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
- Understanding and interpreting the User Needs and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for the system or products.
- Work at the relevant point of the engineering lifecycle to ensure that these systems are designed, built, integrated and accepted into service.
- Delivering your outputs to agreed time, cost and quality.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
- Aerospace/Defence back ground
- Ability to apply good systems engineering practices to your work
- Understanding of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
**Please Note: The successful candidate must obtain SC Clearance**
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.