|Location: Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Systems Engineer - Architect
I have a fantastic permanent opportunity available with one of the UK's largest and most succesful aerospace companies, they are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer!
My client need a candidate who understands model-based systems engineering process, who has the available to use the software to design algorithms that predict outputs as well as design process to support wider engineering teams.
Candidates for this Senior Systems Engineer - Architect position must have experience in systems engineering, ideally within aerospace, as well as good requirements management, utilising DOORS.
Benefits for Senior Systems Engineer - Architect:
- Flexible working
- Early finish Friday
- Subsidised gym
- Generous pension scheme
As a Senior Systems Engineer - Architect, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good knowledge and experience in Aerospace Requirements Management utilising software that could include 'CRADLE', DOORS, DOORS NG & SCADA databases or similar requirements management software tools.
- Is able to drive model-based systems engineering process and implement into an organisation.
- Is able to integrate multiple complex initiatives to drive a coherent overall strategy.
- Significant experience of implementing change projects in complex environments.
- Effective communicator in formal and informal situations
- Has experience supporting teams of less experienced Systems Engineers.
As a Senior Systems Engineer - Architect, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assist the Systems Engineering Manager in the formulation of system requirements strategy including Model Based Systems Engineering process' and implement into the BU.
- Provide support to the Engineering IPT Managers in negotiation of customer requirements.
- Prepare System requirements specifications in accordance with customer requirements, legislation, human factors and business needs.
- Manage the capture of system level requirements through a disciplined and rigorous approach and peer check the requirements (validation) and database architecture.
- Support the configuration control aspect of change management across the business.
- Work with each IPT to identify test/verification requirements and facilitate the automated production of integration and verification plans, verification reports/matrices.
- Provide effective process and technical (requirement tool) leadership, including conducting training/workshops for all competency levels, including to other departments as required.
- Maintain Engineering process documents that cover requirements management, V & V.
- Champion innovative solutions for requirements management to meet business goals, schedule, quality and cost targets across all IPTs within the context of the lifecycle management process.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.