|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Senior Systems Requirement Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Systems Requirement Engineer to join a highly reputable defence organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the team. As Senior Systems Requirement Engineer, you will assist with the creation, review and amendment of Combat Management System (CMS) requirements and maintenance of the associated DOORS database.
The successful candidate will have the relevant degree in Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Senior Systems Requirement Engineer. If you have previous experience as a Systems Requirement Engineer working on naval or maritime projects that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Requirement Engineer will include:
- Conducting requirements analysis
- Supporting the production of new requirement statements
- Managing requirements in the DOORS database
- Generating customer documents from DOORS to support contract reviews and test events
- Reviewing and implementing improvements to the requirements and acceptance management process
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Systems Requirement Engineer:
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Experience using DOORS requirements management tool
- Experience of System requirements analysis and management
- Experience working within a large complex multi project environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Requirement Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.