|Location: Hertfordshire||Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Tender Planner to join the busy pre-construction team of a leading main contractor, a £2bn turnover business that have a great reputation for their expertise in delivering complex construction projects across the UK.
The Senior Tender Planner will be based in Hertfordshire and they will be responsible for overseeing the pre-construction planning for the Southern Construction Business. They will work closely with the large pre-construction team and be tasked with producing competitive tender programmes for wide variety of projects that cover a range of build sectors including hotels, high end residential, commercial, healthcare - projects valued between £30-300m.
The Senior Tender Planner will play a pivotal role within the business, they will be a key player in the work winning team and so it is essential that they will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with a leading main contractor. The Senior Tender Planner must have a solid track record in the UK construction industry, possess very strong client facing skills and be a great team player.
- Previous experience working within a large preconstruction team
- Solid tender planning experience gained with leading main contractor
- Experienced working on projects in a variety of build sectors
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- Strong client facing skills
- Expert knowledge of construction process and techniques
- Good working knowledge of different forms of contracts
- Starting salary of £80,000 - £100,000
- Company car or £7,000 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 26 Days annual leave
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 58987.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.