|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Technology, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Senior UX/UI Developer
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree and have a keen interest in UX/UI development. If you have commercial experience as a UX/UI Developer that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
The UX/UI Developer will work closely with developers, marketing and the management team to help shape attractive and intuitive user experiences. The work is varied, and includes both web and application user interfaces for a variety of cyber security services
What experience you need to be the successful UX/UI Developer:
- A portfolio that covers UX/UI design for both web and app products.
- Ability to write accessible, standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to provide proactive, creative input into the direction of the product, with a focus on usability and accessibility.
- Conduct user research including user interviews, surveys, reports and personas.
- Ability to communicate proficiently with cross-functional teams on all aspects of the design process.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to create pixel-perfect designs, assets and style guides.
- An eye for selecting attractive and captivating stock imagery.
- Demonstrable experience in creating usable web and email templates.
- Strong visual design skills including layout, hierarchy, colour, iconography and typography.
- Expertise in using Balsamiq, Axure or Adobe XD to create wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience of user-centric design techniques.
- Previous experience managing a design team.
- An analytical thinker who enjoys problem-solving
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.