|Location: Crawley||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Senior Verification Engineer - 1476
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Senior Verification Engineer within our talented team of Engineers, developing medical workflow software for our world leading Radiation Therapy Treatment systems. We are looking for an experienced verification engineer, with both manual and automation experience, who can contribute to leading the strategy and deployment of test for our next generation clinical workflow software.
We are expanding the Verification Team in order to develop an automation test framework and scripts to support the Verification of a new system platform. Technologies involved include Azure DevOps and a service-based architecture with Docker and Kubernetes. Getting hands on to diagnose, design and develop great solutions and become part of great team doing a great thing.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Several years' working as a Verification Engineer, Software Developer in Test, or Test Automation Engineer, developing test automation scripts and frameworks using at least one standard programming or scripting language.
- Experience of the software and test development lifecycles and the tools to support them gained working in product development teams.
- Critical thinking with the ability to evaluate, provide constructive criticism and formulate improvement plans.
- Quality conscious, analytical, proactive and flexible.
- Team working across a diverse multidisciplinary team.
- An innovative and persistent approach to problem solving.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- Continuous Integration systems.
- Automating tests for application software that controls physical hardware.
- Agile methodologies.
- Development of systems for medical applications.
- C#/.NET Core
- REST APIs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.