|Location: Henfield, West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Senior Warehouse Operative
Monday to Friday - 9am till 5.30pm
Senior Warehouse Operative needed for a bespoke manufacturer based in Henfield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Warehouse Operative that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant warehouse experience as well as import and export distortion experience.
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + depending on experience
- Fantastic business to work for
- Pension Plan + other benefits
- Lots of training available
Some of the main duties of the Senior Warehouse Operative will include:
- Run stock, import and export
- Be able to problem solve and create solutions under pressure
- Ensure the warehouse is running as efficient as possible
- Take charge of logistics
- Manage the books via a computer-based Inventory Management System
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Warehouse Operative:
- Must have a Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Have manual warehouse experience
- To comfortable working alone and happy to work within a team
- Experience working with logistics, import & export, distribution
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Warehouse Operative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.