|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Warrington||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Service Delivery Manager
Permanent Position - Hybrid Working - Flexible working hours.
Salary: £50,000 - £54,000 + 10% - 20% bonus + Career Progression + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Manager to join an established engineering firm in Portsmouth.
What you'll be doing
Service Delivery Manager, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Management responsibility and accountability for a number of Contracts (projects) with significant customer and supplier engagement.
- Resolving issues as they arise; confidently and efficiently.
- Ensuring the accuracy of contract review packs, phase reviews and all reporting; including financial and budgetary.
- Ensuring projects adhere to time, cost, quality, and key performance indicators.
- Undertaking risk management, using the risk register.
- Liaising with Procurement, Supply Chain and Engineering to ensure all programmes are on track.
- Agility to support business winning developments, support to the bid through to mobilisation and delivery.
Who we're looking for in a Service Delivery Manager,:
- Experience successfully managing customer service delivery projects with significant amounts of supply chain activity involving the provision of equipment spare/repairs.
- Experience running Contract and Phase Reviews for projects in accordance with the Lifecycle Management Framework.
- Stakeholder management experience, with a significant track record in customer and supplier engagement.
- Experience of management reporting and delivering projects in accordance with customer KPIs.
- Experience of working with a Defence customer in an Engineering environment.
- Experience working in a Service delivery environment.
- Experience in financial reporting.
- PM qualification (e.g. APMP, PMP).
- Degree/HND qualified or equivalent experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager, if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.