|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Technology, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support
IT / Aerospace
I have an exciting position available for a Service Desk Analyst with experience of 1st Line Support, working with one of the UKs largest and most succesful Aerospace companies.
My client are providing a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Service Desk Analyst, to be the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across the EMEA region.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package detailed below, this role will also provide a wealth of training and development opportunities, giving a candidate a great chance to have a long and succesful career within a fantastic company!
The Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support position has the following benefits:
- 5% bonus
- Flexible working
- Early finish Friday
- Health & Dental care
- Large matched pension
- & many more!
Key Skills Required for Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support:
- ITIL Foundation
- SDI Analyst qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 1 year Service Desk experience
- Technical skills and experience of supporting the following areas at first line level:
- Windows 7 / 10
- Microsoft Office 2010/2016
- Active Directory
- Mitel 3300 phone system support experience an advantage
- Understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- Microsoft, or other relevant vendor certifications an advantage
Experience of working within a structured service delivery framework
Responsibilities of Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support:
- Own and manage all incoming Incidents and Requests, responding to Service Desk tickets within the appropriate agreed timeframes.
- Send-out communications to the business community
- Setup, deployment and support of desktop and laptop systems
- Activating and supporting mobile devices
- Configuration and support of voice/video communication systems
- Active Directory and Exchange user account management
- Supporting local business applications
- Operate to Cobham policies, procedures and standards
- Support such other commensurate IT projects and activities, as required
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity as a Service Desk Analyst, please press 'apply now'.