|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nicholas Walmisley|
1st Line Helpdesk / Customer Support
1st Line Support person needed to join a telecoms company within the East Sussex area who are looking to grow their IT function. The successful applicant will be someone with a desire to learn and to offer efficient support to both IT and Telecoms clients. There will be ongoing training and personal development enabling career progression on a regular basis.
- Work as a member of the 1st line response team to log calls and update the CRM system
- Communicate with customers demonstrating high levels of professionalism
- Taking ownership of issues and maintain regular customer contact
- Provide support on a range of software and technical issues via phone, email and remote access tools.
- Attempt resolution or escalate to specialist support teams
- Work to standard operating procedures and instructions
- Work to Service Level Agreements and specified targets and objectives
- Follow data compliance processes and procedures
- Previous Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk or Call Centre experience
- Previous experience working in customer support
- Experience of online service products including applications
- Good standard of education and competent IT skills / technical skills
- Good communication skills including spoken and written English
- Confident user of Microsoft Office products - Windows, Word and Excel
- Good problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work on own or as part of a team
- An interest in keeping up to date with the latest technological advances
- The ability to build up a good rapport with customers at all levels
This is a great opportunity for someone currently within a 1st Line Support or Service Desk role as you will get to join a growing organisation where your experience and knowledge will also grow.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.