|Location: Shoreham-by-Sea||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Service Desk Team Leader (Out of Hours)
£30,000 - £40,000
Shifts are split between either 5pm - 1:30am or 1am - 9:30am. (5 day block shift pattern including weekends)
Do you currently manage a team, or perhaps feel you should be leading a team? Do you have strong telecoms experience where you have dealt with senior resolutions? If this is you then keep reading as I need a Leader to head up a brand new out of hours Service Desk. You will be leading from the front dealing with the more complex problems in an escalated fashion, whilst maintaining the line management and development of your team.
- Responsible for the line management and development of all individuals within the out of hours service desk, including the approval of annual leave, tracking absence etc.
- Ensuring all out of hours tickets are meeting all KPI's e.g. response, fix, customer update frequency, etc.
- Handover of tickets raised in hours, including but not limited to; supplier chasing, providing customer updates, processing service requests, and working the 1st & 2nd line queues through to resolution. Offering a true 24/7 support service.
- To be an escalation point for out of hours across all technologies, including fraud management and supplier alerts.
- Conduct regular team meetings across shift patterns to provide key information the out of hours Service Desk needs to be aware of, including but not limited to handover into service, key account information/changes. Ensure the meetings are collaborative and any ideas or issues are taken forward and addressed as appropriate.
- Use the data produced by Business Analysts to support improvements and to manage change effectively.
- Develop a good working relationship with the in hours Service Desk Managers who will provide details on process development.
- Regularly update the Service Desk Managers on any high-level incidents/escalations in flight and support requirements as part of handover into the day.
- Proven ability to support a Service Desk as a leader for a minimum of 2 years in a transferable industry.
- Ability to work to KPIs and instil these in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Be adaptable to change in processes and lead the change where required.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
- A detailed-oriented individual, who can estimate and prioritize effectively, to meet
This will suit a driven individual who wants to influence a team to grow to their best potential, whilst still getting the chance to be hands on with the technology.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.