|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Service Reliability Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
Service Reliability Manager needed for a leading based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Service Reliability Manager with an in-depth knowledge of change management, application & system monitoring, incident management, building an effective Application Support team, Bug management.
The successful Service Reliability Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Up to 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the Service Reliability Manager will include:
* The role is to provide leadership and line management to a variety of technical roles including Support Engineers
* Ownership and delivery of related processes within agreed Quality Standards will be a key responsibility.
* Change management: Build and Manage an effective Change Management process for all system and software changes and deployment
* Disaster Recovery: Ownership of the Disaster Recovery plans and capability to execute, including DR testing
* Incident management
* Application Support & Monitoring
* Own and manage the procurement, budget and spend of the team as well as all services
* Ensure the physical and logical security of the Application & SDLC Servers comply with all regulations and policies.
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Incident Management
* Performance and Application Heath Monitoring
* Change management ITIL or others
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Reliability Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.