|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: £38000 - £44500 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 26 days ago|
£38,000 - £44,500
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension contributions (total 10% - 14%)
- Company shares
- Career development - assistance gaining professional accreditations and qualifications
Are you passionate about ensuring the safety, health, and environmental well-being of a diverse workforce? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a strong background in occupational safety and regulatory compliance? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team as a SHE Advisor working for our client, a leading engineering firm based in Portsmouth.
What the role of the SHE Advisor entails:
Some of the main duties of the SHE Advisor will include:
- Provide professional and accurate SHE advice on the requirements of SHE legislation and compliance with company (SHE) procedures across Maritime Services
- Conduct SHE audits, inspections in accordance with internal procedures and ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 requirements, to agreed and communicated schedule
- Investigate SHE accidents, incidents and non-conformances, producing comprehensive reports with root cause analysis in line with procedural requirements within agreed timescales
- Support SHE workshops undertaken in business areas and take an active role in seeking innovation for improving SHE delivery
- Participate in and support wider SHE activities, e.g. on call rota, public events, promotional events
- Seek to further own professional development and embrace and actively demonstrate positive SHE behaviours
- Support the occupational health department as appropriate with focus on early intervention and rehabilitation of injured parties
What experience you need to be the successful SHE Advisor:
- NEBOSH Qualified to General Certificate level as a minimum
- Practical Internal Auditor skills
- Experience of high-risk activities and risk reduction
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an SHE Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.