|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Sheet Metal Worker
39 hour week - Monday to Thursday
Our client, a bespoke manufacturing company based in East Grinstead are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker to join their busy team.
Sheet Metal Worker Duties:-
- Setting and operating Brake Presses
- Making components and products for various different industries
- Use equipment to stretch form
- Use various hand tools
Skills and experience needed for this Sheet Metal Worker role:-
- You will have experience as a Sheet Metal Worker
- Be able to use Press Brakes, stretch forming equipment etc
- Have various experience using hand tools
Ideally to have CNC punch press or laser experience.
* Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 DOE
* Fantastic business to work for
* Free on-site parking
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Welder/Fabricator! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.