|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jamie Anscomb|
Shift Manager needed for a well-established, large Energy from Waste plant based in Kent. They are looking to employ an individual who has a strong knowledge of the Energy from Waste industry, strong leadership qualities, responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the site and supervising the shift teams. Will require a qualification to HNC level (or equivalent experience) in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pension Plan
Reporting to the Operations Manager as the Shift Manager, you will be responsible for:
- lead a team of shift personnel
- Maximising waste input and energy production
- be the Senior Authorised Person on site
- Carrying out return to work meetings and discussing requirements to meet KPI's
- Involvement with sites safety systems including permits and acting as a HV Senior Authorised Person for the purpose of issuing permits, switching and carrying out isolations
- Carrying out risk assessments and will be working closely with the management team to improve and minimise the impacts at the Energy from Waste Plant
- Routine testing to ensure emergency safety and environmental procedures and recording information as required
This is a great opportunity for career progression for someone who is a current Shift Team Lead with 3+ years' experience. If interested please apply as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.