|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Shift Operator needed for a leader within the energy from waste sector able to convert up to 345,000 tonnes of waste a year able to produce 25MW of electricity. The Shift Operator will be working under the shift manager and will be ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all production activities on the site.
- A competitive salary which is dependent on experience within the industry
- Up to 12% Bonus
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Shift Manager, as the Shift Operator, you will be working on 12 hour shifts responsible for:
- Carrying out routine plant inspections and adjustments/ operations as required
- Full understanding of P&IDs
- Carrying out operational procedures to ensure the plant is fit to return after maintenance, outage or shutdowns
- Responding to first line breakdown maintenance requirements as far as background and experience permits
- A participant in training and development onsite
- Carrying out analysis of steam cycle chemistry and implementing corrective actions to dosing and blowdown systems
- Ensure strict compliance with software and plant modification procedures and directives
- Assisting outage planning, scheduling and co-ordination
- Able to safely operate forklifts, mechanical shovel and grab crane (training will be provided)
- Building and developing skills, maintenance and operational to reach further potential
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a level 3 + in process/ thermal production/ operational capacity, with experience in the same or similar heavy duty industry! If you are interested in becoming a shift operator or are simply looking for a new opportunity get in touch with Gold Group as soon as possible!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.